Are you willing to explore the world, create meaningful experiences, and share stories that matter? Inspired by the Earthmazing things we learned from Google Earth Outreach Education Workshop, we want to invite you to become The Earthmazing Innovators to DO MORE with mapping tools!
What We Learned at Google Earth Outreach Education Workshop
1. Gain New Perspectives about the World with Mapping Tools
Travel around the world through these mapping tools:
- Google Earth : Go everywhere and get new insight of different places around the world.
- Google My Maps: Create collaborative maps that you can customize with your friends.
- Google Streetview & Expeditions: Get immersive experiences with 360 photos of the most exciting places around the world.
- Tour Builder : Tell your stories with mapping tools.
- Google Earth Engine : Explore interactive timelapse viewer to see how the world has changed and get ready to use data.
- Open Data Kit: Build data collection to build multimedia-rich nature mapping tools.
2. Produce Innovative Ideas & Strategies with Mapping Tools
- Learn a repeatable process of ideation that can be immediately applied in your community.
- Create and share your creative ideas to implement mapping tools.
- Get ready to be inspired by how mapping tools can change the way you learn, share, inspire, and empower your friends, teachers, students, and people around the world !
3. Design Collaborative Action Plans with Mapping Tools
Unlock our creative confidence to solve the most challenging problems in our class/school/institution by collaborating with our friends to design step by step action plans that will impact community.
Make a Difference with Mapping Tools
In the end, we do believe we can do so much more to make a difference in our community with Mapping Tools. That’s why we want to extend what we’ve learned from this program to transform the way people impact their community through The Earthmazing Innovators Coaching Program.
The Earthmazing Innovators
We’re looking forward to find courageous learners who have strong passion to inspire their community through creative use of mapping tools.
All you need to do is to collaborate with us (we can’t do it alone!!) to design Coaching Program in your community which will adapt the programs (Mapping Tools, Ideations, & Action Plans) from Google Earth Outreach Education Workshop.
In the coaching program, we will equip you these powerful elements for innovation:
- The courage to explore
- The coach to mentor
- The collaboration to impact
Let’s collaborate with us to design The Earthmazing Innovators program in your community! Feel free to email me for further questions : email@example.com
“If you look around the room and you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room. You know, if you look around the room and you think, ‘God, these people are amazing,’ then you’re probably in the right room.” Lorne Michaels
Watch my vlog here!