What has been your ONE biggest struggle during this school year?
The biggest struggle this year is finding the best way to empower teachers & students use the maximum power of technology in education.
Share TWO accomplishments that you are proud of from this school year.
1) “We will be one of TEDx speakers or organizer. We believe we could do that.” said one student who joined TEDxYouth event for the first time.
2) “You’re definitely leaving an important legacy” said one of my colleague at school & professional learning network.
What are THREE things that you wish to accomplish before the end of the school year?
1) In April-May, I look forward to inspire educators to obtain international certification and professional development from Google & TED Ed.
2) In May, I will run the second chapter of TED Ed Club Station in TEDx event.
3) This summer, I will start sending my application to master study.
Give FOUR reasons why you remain in education in today’s rough culture.
1) My God : His endless love enables me to channel His love through education.
2) My students who keeps me young & excited with their great curiosity and creativity.
3) My super inspiring professional learning network : Google Educator Group, TED Ed Innovative Educator, EdCamp, IDCourserians. They made me excited to the future of education in Indonesia.
4. Changemakers in EdTech industry who are also making innovation in educational technology.
You’re all such an inspiration !
Which FIVE people do you hope will take the challenge of answering these questions?
1) Craig Hansen, a lifelong learner and leader who amazes me with his passion and enthusiasm
2) Gusman Adi, a bold teacher who has BIG hearts to learn and share people.
3) Laksmi P. , a teacherpreneur who has strong vision and action to make a change.
4) All TED Ed Innovative educators around the world.
5) All GEG leaders & members and other educators around the world.I want to hear from you!